Search This Blog

Sunday 13 March 2011

Dimension Fourth - March Project Card


This month the set of stamps features two "greetings" stamps, a shoe, an urn, a crown and a corner swirl.

I decided to glitter the edge of my mats rather than emboss them.

I also decided not to use the supplied/suggested stamps for the border stamping as I felt they did not go with the "If all else fails accessorie" phrase. So I used some accessory stamps I already had (from two other sets - not dimension fourth.

Am now working on my ATCs for the club swap using this month's stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you did say you'd do one lol, I like the glitter edges, I think they look better than the embossing :) Thanks for letting me know and I'm looking forward to seeing your ATC's.

    Best wishes

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete